Laknavi Kofta Curry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1221 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51005 times
Lots of greens make this an unusual kofta curry.
- Mash the potatoes very well.
- Add the remaining ingredients (other than oil) and mix well.
- Shape into cylindrical shaped koftas.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onions until golden.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry again for a while.
- Add the cashewnut paste and fry again for a while.
- Add the curds, milk, cream, turmeric powder, sugar and salt.
- Just before serving, add the koftas to the hot gravy and sprinkle coriander on top.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1021.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||21.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||35.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.