Malai Kofta Curry ( Microwave)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40853 times
A simple yet flavourful tomato-based curry takes on a rich form with the addition of potato and cottage cheese kofta stuffed with dry fruits.
- Combine the potatoes, paneer, plain flour, coriander, chillies, milk and salt in a bowl and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal sized portions and keep aside.
- In 1 portion of the dough stuff ½ a cashewnut and 1 raisin and shape it into a small ball.
- Repeat for the remaining 9 portions.
- Place them on a microwave-proof plate and microwave on high for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, prepared paste, tomato puree, cornflour-milk mixture, sugar and ½ cup of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the koftas and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||419.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||17 mg|
|Folic Acid||21.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.