9 Detox Indian Juices, Cleansing Juices
Pollution, toxic wastes, chemcially treated and processed foods tax our body with too many harmful substances. These speed up the ageing process and can also be carcinogenic (cancer causing). Also the fact that we end up eating a lot of junk food adds to the collective effect. All this toxin build up makes a cleansing regime a must for our bodies.
A classic cleansing diet is the one that allows the body to rid itself of chemicals and other toxins so it can perform smoothly. Place your bet on freshly made juices, as they are a store house of antioxidants that also aid keeping diseases at bay. Natural fruit and vegetable juices, with their gentle powers i.e nutrients like soluble fibre, water, digestive enzymes, vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, potassium etc. regenrate the glands and organs associated with digestion. This helps imporve muscular action to sweep off the toxins and increase the body's ability to absorb nutrients.
1. Juices are planned with choice fruits and vegetables that improve the improve the efficiency of our body's natural Cleansing System. The choice of citrus fruits like orange, sweet lime, lemon, grape fruit etc stimulates the salivary glands that aid digestion. Check the recipe of Watermelon and Orange Juice.
Watermelon and Orange Juice
2. Fresh herbs and spices like parsley, celery and ginger increase the production of stomach digestive juices to ensure proper breakdown of food and availability of vitamins and minerals. You can opt for Carrot and Parsley Juice.
Clean Sweep, Carrot and Parsley Juice
3. Orange, cucumber and muskmelon are used as their high water content acts as a cleanser by eliminating the waste from our body Try Orange Mint Juice.
Orange Mint Juice, Healthy Orange Pudina Drink
4. Iron Rich juices like Spinach and Mint Juice are a good start to the day. They provide enough iron which purifies your body and ensures proper supply of oxygen and prevents fatigue through the day.
Spinach and Mint Juice ( Healthy Juice)
5. For weight loss, try the Muskmelon and Mint Juice. Completely soothing with perefect blend of flavours.
Muskmelon and Mint Juice
6. As a power booster of vitamin C, Amla Ginger Juice works perfect. You would be surprised to know that you can gain your whole day's requirement of vitamin C through this magic juice and build your defense system against bacterias and virus. What more can be cleansing?
Amla Ginger Juice
7. Diabetics are usually advised to avoid large portions of juices. But they can small portions of Karela Juice. Karela Juice is a boon for those with diabetes, because the high dose of insulin and other anti-diabetic substances in the karela plant help to control blood sugar levels!
Karela Juice, Bitter Gourd Juice
8. Neem Juice is a complete detox and cleansing juice. It helps to remove toxins from the body and thus has cleansing effect on the body.
Papaya shows its cleansing effect on the digestive system. It acts as a laxative and helps prevent constipation. Try Papaya Juice
. The trick here is to not strain it and retain the fiber - the nutrient which helps in preventing constipation.
Golden Glow, Papaya and Honey Juice
To let these juices work at their best, do remember to avoid over eating and consuming junk foods as these are loaded with bad fat and low in fibre which would make digestion more difficult. We hope you enjoy this super collection of healthy juices to DETOX you.
We have some more healthy fresh juices and juices for weight loss which you will find of interest. For more power and energy, see our healthy article on Power Juices for Energy and Stamina.