200 Indian Juice Recipes | Vegetable Juice Recipes |
Indian Juice Recipes | Vegetable Juice Recipes | Juices serve two purposes at one go – refreshment and nutrition too! Although it is best to have whole fruits, juices come in handy for an extra dose of nutrition or when you do not have time to munch on a bowlful of fruits.
Watermelon White Jamun Summer Cooler
Toss a medley of tasty stuff into the blender and in minutes you have a rejuvenating and mouth-watering drink that you can have immediately or on-the-go.
Guava and Pomegranate Drink, Peru Aur Anar ka Drink
Vegetable based Indian juices
1. Broccoli and Pear Juice a proper blend of diet, exercise and lifestyle changes is needed to beat stress, and on the first front, we offer you a delicious Juice that does wonders for your mind and body.
Broccoli and Pear Juice
2. Orange and Cucumber Drink this amazing combination of fruits and veggies is sure to put you on the right track!
3. Tomato Lemon Punch this lovely fruit lends a luscious mouth-feel, vibrant colour and unique taste to any juice or salad that it is added to.
Tomato Lemon Punch, Tomato Lemon Drink
4. Cool Cucumber Cucumber also has a strong diuretic action and thus helps to remove toxins from the body which otherwise accumulate in our body.
5. Spinach Beetroot and Pear Juice a peppy juice to add josh to your day! This unique combination of fruits and veggies will not fail to please your palate.
6. Fresh Complexion Express it regulates sebaceous (oil producing) glands to keep skin from drying out.
Healthy Indian juices
1. Spinach and Mint Juice put the excitement back into your day with this punch-packed drink.
Spinach and Mint Juice ( Healthy Juice)
2. Carrot Apple Beetroot and Spinach Juice brimming with antioxidants – vitamin A and C, this tangy drink gives you the resistance you need to fight the pollution, stress and infections.
Brain Booster, Carrot Apple Beetroot and Spinach Juice
3. Calcium Mix in A Glass instantly available essential nutrients.
4. Muskmelon and Orange Juice unusual combination with fantastic results! offset the somewhat bland taste and colour of muskmelon.
Melon Magic, Muskmelon and Orange Juice
5. Apple Carrot Drink, lovely juice helps you top up on fibre, to keep cholesterol problems at bay.
6. Ginger Melon Juice a vital fruit loaded with iron and is also an effective diuretic.
Apple Carrot Drink
7. Carrot Coriander Juice full of antioxidants and sure to nourish every cell of your body.
Fruit based Indian juices
1. Black Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple Juice a nice flavourful drink which you can enjoy at any time of the day. As this juice is not strained, it also retains more fibre.
2. Melon Refresher combination of fruits like muskmelon and watermelon that are replete with water, vitamins and minerals.
Black Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple Juice
3. Melon and Papaya Tango snazzy orange coloured-carbohydrate rich Melon and Papaya Juice is a fulfilling breakfast idea.
4. Sweet Lime and Kiwi Juice intelligent combination of sweet and sour fruits makes a great drink without the need for sugar!
Sweet Lime and Kiwi Juice
1. Homemade Mango Juice this indigenous beverage that has been loved and enjoyed year after year by generations of Indians is just perfect for the summer.
Homemade Mango Juice
2. Pineapple Masala Drink a chatpata drink of juiced pineapple, perked up with black salt and spice powders like chaat masala.
3. Pineapple and Green Capsicum Drink An off-beat drink that’s thundering with spices, the Pineapple and Green Capsicum Drink is sure to captivate all your guests.
4. Mara Mari Juice a marvellous combination of pineapple and sweet lime juice, flavoured with black salt and spice powders.
5.Nimbu Pani to be exactly like mom’s magic, nothing can ever match up to fresh, homemade Limbu Paani.
Mara Mari Juice, Pineapple and Sweet Lime Juice
Enjoy Indian Juice Recipes | Vegetable Juice Recipes | and our other Beverages Recipe articles.
30 Beverages Chocolate Drinks Recipes
34 Beverages Cocktail Drink Recipes
33 Beverages Coffee Recipes
180 Beverages Indian Drinks / Sharbats Recipes
108 Low Cal Beverages Recipes
268 Beverages Milkshakes & Smoothies Recipes
335 Beverages Mocktails Recipes
43 Beverages Squash / Syrups Recipes
51 Beverages Tea Recipes