Spinach and Mint Juice ( Healthy Juice)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 75 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 79453 times
Here is a cool and healthy cleanser to start your day with. The lemon in this dark green juice helps to retain the colour and enhance the absorption of iron in it.
The greens and the jal jeera powder together are ideal for stimulating the digestive system and replacing the lost minerals. Digestive oils in mint aid digestion. Have this Spinach and Mint Juice on an empty stomach daily. Do not eat anything immediately in order to let this juice do its work and help you steer clear of indigestion.
- Combine the spinach, mint leaves and coriander along with ½ cup of water and blend in a juicer till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer.
- Add the lemon juice and jal jeera powder and mix well.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe doesn’t turn out good in a hopper because the textures of ingredients like green leafy vegetables are too soft to be put in a hopper.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.