3435 Ginger recipes | Indian adrak recipes
Ginger recipes | Indian adrak recipes | recipes using adrak in Indian cooking
Adrak is used daily by most Indian homes. Every Indian kitchen will always have some adrak lying around as its used extensively in Indian cooking.
Ginger used to make Indian paste
adrak is used to make the most common ginger garlic paste to make Indian sabzis. Every other recipe asks for Ginger-Garlic Paste, and it has become a part of most people’s standard shopping list. It is available in different pack sizes from different brands, but in this recipe we show you how to make this commonly used ingredient right at home.
Ginger- Garlic Paste ( Popular Restaurant Recipes )
ginger used in Indian chutney's
1. coconut chutney is made by grinding coconut, green chillies, ginger and chana dal with water to a fine paste. Then a tempering of mustard seeds, red chilli and curry leaves is added to the fine paste to make nariyal chutney.
Coconut Chutney ( Idlis and Dosas)
2. Green chutney is a flavorful condiment made with mint leaves, coriander leaves, lemon juice for tanginess and green chillies for some spice and ginger. All the ingredients are blend together and the chutney is made.
Green Chutney, How To Make Green Chutney Recipe
ginger used in Indian drinks
1. ginger tea recipe is an Indian style ginger water for cold and cough which is a super healthy Indian drink to have in the morning. Ginger tea is made from ginger and water and really takes 2 minutes to make.
Ginger Tea, Ginger Water for Cold and Cough
Indian sabzis using ginger garlic paste or ginger
1. Treat yourself to this fine sabzi, made in traditional restaurant style kadai paneer, spiced up with an assortment of spices and ginger garlic pastes. Kadai paneer is the most commonly ordered dish in every restaurant.
Kadai Paneer Subzi
2. aloo methi is an everyday Punjabi sabzi ... easy, tasty and awesome. Yet, every time you taste it, potatoes with fenugreek leaves feels exotic, with the softness of potatoes and the pleasing bitterness of methi.
Benefits of Adrak, Beneftis of Ginger
Ginger (Adrak) : Ginger is an effective cure for congestion, sore throat, cold and cough. It aids digestion and relieves constipation. Ginger was found as effective as drugs in relieving menstrual pain. Ginger is effective in decreasing the cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol.
Jaggery and Dried Ginger Balls
Ginger significantly reduces symptoms of nausea in pregnant ladies. See here for 16 Super Health Benefits of Adrak, Ginger.
Enjoy our ginger recipes, Indian adrak recipes, Indian ginger recipes below.