Pahadi Paneer Tikka ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 327 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 107463 times
Paneer, capsicum, onions and potatoes dunked in a rich curd based, mint flavoured marinade makes a delicious starter. To make a thick marinade you need to start with thick curds. In case the marinade is too runny, add a spoonful of besan to the mixture.
- Grind together the mint, coriander, cashewnuts, green chillies and ginger.
- Mix the coriander paste with the curds, mustard oil and salt. Keep aside.
- Add the capsicum, onions, paneer and potatoes to the marinade and leave aside for ½ an hour.
- Thread a piece of onion, potato, capsicum and paneer each onto a wooden skewer. Repeat till all the pieces are used up.
- Place the skewers into a microwave safe shallow plate and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and spoon the marinate from the plate back onto the tikkas and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato slices and lemon wedges.
- VARIATION : FOR THE GRILL OPTION
- Pre-heat the microwave, using the microwave and grill option, to 250°C (500°F) for approximately 9 minutes.
- Place the tikkas onto a microwave safe shallow plate and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||414.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||34.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.