Pahadi Paneer Tikkas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 178 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37918 times
A colourful, child-friendly version of a grown-up snack!
- Pierce the cubes of paneer, onions, capsicum and tomato onto the toothpicks in the following order: 1 cube onion, 1 cube capsicum, 1 cube paneer, 1 cube tomato and finally 1 more cube of onion.
- Apply half the green marinade on the cubes and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the tikkas on all sides till they brown lightly (approx. 4 to 5 minutes).
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a non-stick pan, add the rest of the green marinade and fry for a while.
- Add the cream, curds and salt and cook for some Time. Keep aside.
- To serve, arrange the tikkas on a serving plate and pour the gravy on top.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin C||45.9 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.