Eid Recipes | Eid vegetarian recipe | Eid Desserts |
Eid Recipes | Eid vegetarian recipe | Eid Desserts | See our collection of biryanis for eid, Kheer for eid and Shahi sweets for eid .
Biryanis for eid
Eid is incomplete without biryani, an important part of the festival is to have biryani with your friends and loved ones.
1. Vegetable Biryani a rice based one-pot meal dish, which is inherited from India, traces and origin of Biryani are from Hyderabad.
Biryani, Veg Hyderabadi Biryani
2. Kabuli Chana Kofta Biryani Perfectly cooked long-grained rice is layered with a richly flavoured tomato gravy studded with scrumptious kabuli chana koftas.
Kabuli Chana Kofta Biryani
Kheer for eid
After a heavy spread of food, kheer is important to finish meal with kheer, variations in kheer. Choose your favourite and try out the recipe.
1. Hyderabadi Lauki Kheer with Mini Rasgullas unique kheer is made with lauki but you will never be able to guess that when you taste it!
Hyderabadi Lauki Kheer with Mini Rasgullas
2. Sevaiyan ki Kheer a very easy to make sweet dish. It is made with minimum ingredients.
3. Gil-e- Firdaus an elaborate but memorable sweet dish, which is made commonly in Hyderabad during festivals and weddings.
Gil-e- Firdaus, Hyderabadi Rice Kheer
Shahi sweets for eid
Shahi means rich, varieties of rich sweets, which are heavy on stomach. But it is the best sweets for a family get together.
1. Badami Kewra Sevaiyan this recipe uses almond paste for thickening the kheer. This paste also adds a different flavour.
Badami Kewra Sevaiyan
2. Quick Shahi Tukda pieces of bread are dipped in delicious saffron flavoured sugar syrup and topped with rich and creamy rabdi.
Quick Shahi Tukda
3. Khubani ka Meetha a sumptuous meal of Hyderabadi Biryani. It is a classic Hyderabadi dessert made with apricot and custard.
Khubani ka Meetha