Healthy Breakfast Indian Juices, Healthy Breakfast Smoothies
Healthy breakfast Indian juices, healthy breakfast smoothies. A great way to kick start your morning is a glass of fresh homemade juice or a chilled smoothie. Also on days that you don’t have time for breakfast, drinks especially smoothies are a best option to rely on.
They will boost your energy, give you the necessary nutrients and satiate you as well. So instead of leaving for work on empty stomach, grab a glass of smoothie.
Pineapple Sweet Lime Drink
5 Benefits of Juices and Smoothies for Breakfast
1. Juices are a natural detox. They help you flush out toxins from your body and cleanse your system with Nature’s nourishing basket of fruits and vegetables.
2. The thought behind whipping and serving healthy juices and smoothies is to inundate your system with vitamins and minerals.
3. Moreover juices and smoothies are also a great way to make up for the water requirements thus keeping you well-hydrated.
4. The abundance of antioxidants in juices and smoothies builds you immune system which helps to fight infections.
5. They maintain electrolyte (sodium-potassium) levels in the body too.
We present you a range of healthy juices and healthy smoothies for Breakfast. It’s all about what you put inside the juice or smoothie.
5 Healthy Ingredients for Juices and Smoothies for Breakfast
1. Fruits : All fruits which are high in fiber and have a low glycemic are the best to be added in a mixer jar to make a juice or smoothie. Blueberries, Apples, Green apples, Oranges, Sweetlime, Strawberries, Papaya, Pear All these fruits have a low glycemic index.
2. Veggies : You can also use the vegetables like Spinach, Kale, Carrot etc. Fresh herbs like Mint and Parsley are good as taste enhancers, though used in small quantities.
3. Curd : If making smoothie, use curd. It is a probiotic which is easier to digest and also tops up your calcium and protein intake.
How To Make Curd Or Dahi At Home
4. Healthy seeds : These include chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds etc. can be bonus ingredients. These abound in protein and omega-3 fatty acids which reduces inflammation in the body. About a tbsp. of these seeds will suffice a glass of drink.
5. Healthy Grains : Some people would love to make their smoothies more fiber rich. They can turn to wholesome grains like oats and make Strawberry Oatmeal Curd Smoothie.
Strawberry Oatmeal Curd Smoothie, Healthy Smoothie
5 Worst Ingredients for Healthy Juices and Smoothies for breakfast
1. Sugar – It is only full of calories and will lead to weight gain.
2. Excess of plain milk – It is difficult to digest. More healthier options are almond milk of oats milk instead.
3. Canned fruits - These are pre-loaded with sugar.
4. Ice cream – These are fat and sugar laden both. They are just a quick route to increasing belly fat.
5. Readymade sherbets and syrups – Again their base ingredient is only sugar.
Green Healthy Juices for Healthy Breakfast
Healthy breakfast green juices There are a lot of greens to explore. The most common leafy vegetables which are used in juicing is spinach. Have it by itself in the form of Anti-Cancer and Anti-Inflammation Spinach Juice or combine it with other veggies to Super 7 Stress Reliever, Brain Booster, Carrot Apple Beetroot and Spinach Juice, Spinach and Mint juice is also a cool and healthy cleanser to start your day with.
Brain Booster, Carrot Apple Beetroot and Spinach Juice
Other common greens used are kale, coriander, mint, parsley, celery, mint. Try Carrot Coriander Juice to keep your heart in a healthy state and Palak Kale and Apple Juice to build your immunity to fight infections.
Palak, Kale and Apple Juice
Almond Milk Smoothies for Healthy Breakfast
For Vegetarians, Almond milk is a blessing as it contains proteins, good for heart and a powerful antioxidant. Try our Saffron Cardamom Almond Milk which has dates as a sweetener. There is also the Chocolate Almond Milk for Vegans.
Saffron Cardamom Almond Milk, Healthy Vegan Breakfast Recipe
While Almond Milk is easily available in the market, if you want to try making it at home we have mastered that art as well. See detailed recipe of Almond Milk. This doesn’t require any soaking or cooking. Just blending! Try it out…
Healthy Breakfast Fruity Smoothies
healthy breakfast Indian fruit smoothies. Ah! These smoothies are pleasing to most palates. The sweetness the fruits lends is the true reason behind it. While you can include real sweet fruits like banana, chickoo, custard apple etc., you must remember that these are high in carbs and glycemic index. Addition of small quantity can be considered, but weight watchers must totally avoid them.
Opt for other naturally sweet fruits like apple, papaya, pear etc. You can whip up recipes like Apple Dragon Fruit Vegan Smoothie and Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie. This is a complete health potion for early mornings. It comprises of papaya and pear along with Greek Yoghurt as well as coconut milk and sunflower seeds for healthy fats. You are sure to not feel hungry for the next 2 hours after having this smoothie.
Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie
Start being healthy today!
Enjoy our healthy breakfast Indian juices, healthy breakfast smoothies and other healthy breakfast articles below.
Healthy Breakfast recipes
Healthy Breakfast Breakfast Cereals & Porridge recipes
Healthy Breakfast Breakfast using left-overs recipes
Healthy Breakfast Dhokla recipes
Healthy Breakfast Dips recipes
Healthy Breakfast Idlis Dosas Appams recipes
Healthy Breakfast Khakhras recipes
Healthy Breakfast Pancakes Chilas recipes
Healthy Breakfast Quick breakfast recipes
Healthy Breakfast Rotis Parathas Theplas recipes
Healthy Breakfast Sandwiches recipes
Healthy Breakfast Upma / Poha recipes
Healthy Chutney recipes
Oats and Steel Cut Oats recipes