Healthy Vegetable Juices
Health professionals have always stressed about the advantages of having fresh fruits and vegetables at least 5 to 6 times a day to make up for ones nutrient requirement. But the question that arises is "Does our daily diet encompass so much raw fruits and vegetables?"
The quick and simple way is to have a Vegetable juice daily. It's easy to make and you get to use the fresh Vegetables which are low in calorie and provide all the necessay Antioxidants to fight lifestyle diseases.
We have stayed away from using sugar, milk and preservatives in making juices. That keeps it simple and healthy.
Green Vegetable Juices
You can choose helathy green juices like Spinach and Mint Juice which is a healthy cleanser to start your day. Then have the cholesterol friendly and fibre rich Carrot Spinach Juice.
Tomato Based Vegetable Juices
Tomatoes are a super source of Lycopene which is a powerful anitoxidant and protects the heart. So have the super tasty Tomato Apple Drink
Carrot Based Vegetable Juices
Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent detoriation of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. The Carrot Pepper Juice helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
5 key points to keep in mind while making Vegetable Juices
1) All vegetables should be juiced raw. Always choose vegetables that are ripe but firm.
2) Choose only the freshest produce for juicing. Wilted greens will produce juices that are neither tasty nor healthy.
3) Make sure that all the fruits and vegetables are cleaned thoroughly as they are to be consumed raw.
4) For maximum freshness, flavour and nutrients, cut or chop the vegetables just before you are ready to juice them.
5) Do not peel or core the vegetables as most of the fibre lies just beneath the skin. All leafy vegetables (spinach, lettuce, celery etc.), carrots, apples and citrus fruits (outer peel removed) can be easily passed through the hopper. A word of caution here, seeds of fruits like apple, pear, sweet lime, oranges etc. are toxic and hence should be discarded, so should the top and leaves of carrots.
Juices and Drinks is the way to go!
See what Indian's are drinking. Also check out our fresh juices, green juices and vegetables juices to live a super healthy lifestyle.