Carrot Spinach and Parsley Juice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11370 times
Juices are a good way of keeping up your veggie consumption even on busy days. You can quickly prepare a glassful of Carrot Spinach and Parsley Juice and slurp it up in a jiffy, or even carry it along in a leak-proof container to relish on-the-go.
This lovely juice helps you top up on fibre, to keep cholesterol problems at bay. While we have used spinach and parsley, you can also use other greens of your choice. However, make sure you toss in a little celery and lemon juice because they pep up the flavour remarkably.
Healthy snacks like Jowar Upma , Mixed Vegetable Open Hot Dog Roll or Sprouts Dhokla are good accompaniments to have with this juice.
- Add the carrot cubes, spinach, parsley and celery a few at a time in the hopper.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe doesn’t turn out good in a juicer because the textures of ingredients like carrots and celery are very hard.
- This recipe makes use of unpeeled fruits and vegetables, hence take care to clean and wash them well before chopping, to get rid of dirt, germs and chemical residues.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per small glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.