Palak Paneer Rice ( Baby and Toddler)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
पालक पनीर राईस
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Palak Paneer Rice ( Baby and Toddler) in Hindi)
Added to 352 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75010 times
Here is a rice delicacy that appeals to most infants because of its bright green colour. Kids also love the soft, chewy texture of paneer, which makes it doubly delightful.
Spinach provides much-needed folic acid for your growing baby while paneer is a good source of calcium and protein.
Serve this satiating Palak Paneer Rice with a cup of fresh curds, to make a delicious meal for lunch or dinner.
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the rice and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, paneer, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve lukewarm with fresh curds.
Palak Paneer Rice (Baby and Toddler) Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values for 1 cup
|Energy|| 275 kcal|
|Protein|| 8.1 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 34.7 gm|
|Fat|| 11.5 gm|
|Calcium|| 195.9 mg|
|Vitamin A|| 887.0 mcg|
|Folic acid|| 19.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.