Palak Paneer Rice (Baby and Toddler) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6516 times
This rice delicacy is appealing to most infants because of its bright green colour. Spinach provides the much needed iron and folic acid for your growing baby while paneer is a good source of calcium. This nourishing rice serves as a full meal for lunch or dinner keeping your baby satiated for a longer time.
Recipe Description for Palak Paneer Rice ( Baby and Toddler)
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the rice and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, paneer, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve lukewarm with fresh curds.
See step by step images of Palak Paneer Rice ( Baby and Toddler) Recipe
Nutrient values for 1 cup
|Energy||Protein||Carbohydrates||Fat||Calcium||Vitamin A||Folic acid|
| 275 kcal|| 8.1 gm|| 34.7 gm|| 11.5 gm|| 195.9 mg|| 887.0 mcg|| 19.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.