Coriander Curd Rice (Baby and Toddler) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3363 times
This mildly flavoured combination of rice with a vegetable (coriander) and a dairy product (curds) helps you to introduce more flavours to your baby's food. This is a great recipe for a hot summer lunch. The texture is also made perfect for 9 months by blending it coarsely in a mixer. Curds made from cows milk is suggested by most paediatricans as it's more easily digestible by kids.
Recipe Description for Coriander Curd Rice ( Baby and Toddler)
- Heat the ghee in a saucepan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and rice and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add approx ¾ cup of water and mix well. Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the rice is overdone, all the water has been evaporated and it can be easily mashed, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool the rice slghtly, add the curds and coriander and coarsely blend it in a mixer.
- Serve immediately.
- After 10 months of age, the blending of recipe at step 4 can be avoided completely.
See step by step images of Coriander Curd Rice ( Baby and Toddler) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.