Quick Tava Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 34468 times
A mildly spiced rice which can be made very quickly. Ensure that each grain of the cooked rice is separate.
Recipe Description for Quick Tava Rice
- Combine the red chillies and garlic along with little water and grind in a mortar-pestle (khalbhatta) to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for another 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes, turmeric powder and curds and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the cooked rice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
See step by step images of Quick Tava Rice Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.