4074 chilli powder recipes | Indian recipes using chilli powder |
chilli powder recipes | Indian recipes using chilli powder | see our Guajarati recipes using chilli powder, Indian Snacks using chilli powder, Quick Indian recipes using chilli powder, Healthy Indian recipe using chilli powder and Biryani and pulao using chilli powder.
Guajarati recipes using chilli powder
Guajarati likes less spicy, but they enjoy their dals, farsaans and sabzi to be a little spicier at times. Here are specialty of Guajarati recipes, try it and you will know. why the food is so delicious .
1. Khatta Dhokla a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. This all-time favourite is enjoyed as a starter, as a tea-time snack, or even for breakfast.
khatta dhokla recipe | white dhokla | Gujarati khatta dhokla | traditional khatta dhokla
2. Mixed Dal Handvo every Gujarati household has their own way of making handvo and here we have shared our version of Gujarati handvo.
3. Gujarati Dal a characteristic sweet and sour taste, this traditional dal recipe is quite reflective of Gujarati culture and uses the typical ingredients and spices.
4. Dal Dhokli a perfect combination of spiced whole wheat flour dhoklis simmered in Gujarati dal.
5. Ragda Patties introduction to the food-lover. For the rest of you, it’s a yummy dish of potato patties, stuffed with spiced safed vatana, and drowned in a tongue-tickling gravy.
6. Batata Vada another gujarati dish that has broken all geographical and cultural barriers to become world-famous!
Indian Snacks using chilli powder
Snacks should be spicy and chatpata to bring back the mood. Snacks can actually make you fresh for the day, as you eat your comfort food. Try these snack recipe and you will surely enjoy.
1. Bread Pakora a very famous Mumbai Street Food, quick evening snack and Indian breakfast which is famous and widely eaten all over India.
Bread Pakora, Mumbai Bread Pakora with Aloo Stuffing
2. Aloo Tikki a relatively simple version that you can prepare with readymade spice powders.
3. Paneer Tikka Roll a famous street food that comes from Kolkata and West Bengal.
4. Pasta in Tomato Sauce pasta combined with homemade fresh tomato pulp, tomato ketchup, herbs and spring onions. This is so delicious that it retains its strong aroma and flavour.
5. Masala Cheese Toast a scrumptious toast with a masaledar veggie topping that reminds you of all-time favourites like Samosa and Veg Puffs.
Quick Indian recipes using chilli powder
Chilli powder is the most convenient ingredient, when it comes to quick cooking. just put 2 more ingredient, sauté it and your dish is ready. So here are quick recipes which will help you when you are in a hurry.
1. Achari Paneer an aromatic accompaniment, which imbibes its flavour from a mixture of seeds used in the seasoning.
achari paneer recipe | Punjabi achari paneer | restaurant style achari paneer | healthy achari paneer
2. Crispy Masala Bhindi thinly sliced ladies finger is crisped to perfection and laced with chaat masala and chilli powder.
3. Dahi Aloo the simplest that can be included to your daily fare. Here, we have got you our own version of dahi aloo.
4. Bread Pakora a tasty variation to the very very famous Mumbai Street Food.
5. Punjabi Aloo Tikki one of the most popular Indian street foods, it is an evergreen one too, loved by several generations of Indians.
Healthy Indian recipe using chilli powder
A little spice is fine to include in your diet, when you are taking care of your health. Here are recipes which are moderately spiced up, for health watchers.
1. Palak Toovar Dal a knack of combining well with greens, providing the right mushiness without becoming gooey.
palak toovar dal recipe | dal palak | healthy palak tuvar dal | pressure cooked dal palak
2. Chatpata Rajma Wrap wonderful rajma recipe that retains all the taste without being calorie-dense!
3. Aloo Mutter Korma an evergreen combination, which works effectively in varied dishes, ranging from salads and sandwiches to kormas and subzis.
4. Stuffed Capsicum in Tomato Gravy a generously-spiced tomato gravy to provide a flavourful boost of fibre and vitamin A.
5. Lauki Kofta Curry koftas are not deep-fried, but are simmered and cooked in the curry itself. This makes a tasty combination with lachha soya paratha.
Kids recipes using chilli powder
Kids do not like spicy food, but just to balance out the flavours food, little spice is a must, so here are kid friendly recipes below for which they will not say no.
1. Chatpata Rings a crispy ring-shaped jar snack flavoured appetizingly with chaat masala and other spice powders. Kids (and adults too!) will love the peppy flavour and crisp texture of this snack.
Chatpata Rings, Kids Short Break Jar Snack
2. Chatpata Dahiwala Bread indigenous preparations including bhajias and upma. Here is another such exciting desi creation with bread. Cubes of bread coated with a tangy curd masala are seasoned and sautéed till brown and crisp.
3. Aloo Frankie perfect snack for everyone! exciting, super tasty, filling and easy to make – name your need and it will fit the bill.
Biryani and pulao using chilli powder
Biryani is loved with spicy and perfect amount of spices. Chilli powder used at right proportion, does the work.. to get the perfect biryani.
1. Vegetable Biryani a rice based one-pot meal dish, which is inherited from India, traces and origin of Biryani are from Hyderabad.
vegetable biryani recipe | desi veg biryani recipe | 3 layers biryani
2. Achari Paneer Pulao marinated with achari spices like fennel and nigella is tossed together with rice, which is cooked to perfection with typical spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and caraway.
3. Veg Hyderabadi Biryani traditional recipe has stood the test of time by being constantly adapted to suit the tastes of each generation.
4. Kabuli Chana Kofta Biryani reminder of the opulence of the Nawabs, the Kabuli Chana Kofta Biryani is a royal treat that pampers you with every mouthful!
5. Aloo Gobhi Pulao tweaked the common aloo gobhi recipe, to enhance it into a complete meal. Bite- sized cauliflower florets and potatoes are combined with rice and cooked together in the pressure cooker.
Chaats , chutney and pickles using red chilli powder
Chaats without chilli powder. will be so bland, spice level is very much needed to make a balance on taste. Using the right amount of chilli powder is very important. Try these few recipes and make your chaat recipes interesting.
1. Dahi Vada this dish is as popular in the north as in the west. In the north of india, it is served without the khajur imli ki chutney while in the western parts of india.
2. Dahi Puri a popular Mumbai street food. Made from deep fried puris which are stuffed with potatoes, moong sprouts, onions, chutneys and then topped with curds.
3. Khasta Kachori Chaat an ideal kachori, right in your own kitchen. With a flavourful moong dal mixture as filling.
4. Dahi Kachori a very famous and loved chaat. So popular that dahi kachori chaat is easily available as Mumbai Street Food.
5. Pani Puri ne of the most loved, very famous and tempting Mumbai street food that no one can resist to eat “pani puri”.