Brinjal Fritters ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Brinjal Fritters ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 59 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29956 times
A unique preparation of chewy cheese sandwiched between brinjal slices. While serving, string the fritters and carrot slices on a satay stick, or top with an olive.
- Combine the mozzarella cheese, processed cheese and green chillies in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place a little of this cheese mixture on one slice of brinjal. Place another brinjal slice over it so that the mixture is sandwiched between the two slices.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame, dip a few fritters at a time in the batter and deep-fry till they are golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, sprinkle dry mango powder, salt and chilli powder on them and serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||107.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||6.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||62.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.