Farmaishi Suran ( Kebabs and Tikkis)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Farmaishi Suran ( Kebabs and Tikkis) in Hindi)
Added to 106 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46141 times
Yam manifests as a scrumptious and tangy kebab that competes healthily with the other interesting kebabs on this extremely interesting platter!
- Combine the coriander seeds and kashmiri red chillies in a pan and dry roast them for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and grind to a coarse powder using a mortar-pestle (khalbhatta). Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the ground spice and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion each portion into a round ball.
- Roll each kebab in cornflour in such a way that the kebabs are evenly coated from all sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame, and deep-fry the balls till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
Nutrient values per kebab
|Vitamin A||201.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.