Corn Seekh Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
कॉर्न सीख कबाब
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Corn Seekh Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69495 times
Mouth-watering sweet corn seekh kebabs brushed with warm chilli butter while grilling, this is truly a tongue-thriller!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the ghee, in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the prepared mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and using a thick seekh (metal skewer), press each portion of the mixture on it with your fingers to make a 100 mm. (4") long kebab.
- Brush each kebab with ½ tsp of butter and cook them over a charcoal or electric barbeque till they are evenly browned on all sides (approx. 3 to 4 minutes).
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per kebab
|Vitamin A||85 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.