75 burger buns recipes | veg recipes using burger buns |
burger buns recipes | veg recipes using burger buns | See our wide range of recipes from Quick veg burgers using burger buns, Open burger's using burger buns, Burgers for parties using burger buns to Healthy burgers using burger buns.
Chawli Beans and Mint Burger
Quick veg burgers using burger buns
Burgers all-time favourite, these recipes are very easy and quick to make when you feel like having a tasty burger and is prepared in jiffy.
1. Vegetable Burgers patty for this Vegetable Burger is very different, and you will realize that as soon as you take the first bite!
2. Corn and Chick Pea Burger unique aspect of this cutlet is that it uses a combination of oats and bread slices as a binding agent.
Corn and Chick Pea Burger ( Burgers and Smoothies Recipe)
3. Creamy Mushroom Buns an assortment of ingredients like green chillies, garlic and oregano to impart an irresistible flavour and aroma, while milk and soaked bread help to hold the mixture together.
4. Veggie Burger one of the most common burgers around, but let me tell you upfront that this recipe is not a run-of-the-mill one!
5. Tasty Pav Bhaji Burgers Spicy bhaji made of potatoes, tomatoes, peas and onions is filled in between burger buns, and topped with onion rings and baked until they are warm.
Open burger's using burger buns
Try these open burgers which are quick to make, and it does not have a patty. It has a mixture or a topping.
1. Open Vegetable and Corn Burger Colourful veggies and juicy sweet corn kernels bound together by a creamy white sauce, are loaded onto a fresh and soft burger bun, topped generously with cheese.
Open Vegetable and Corn Burger
2. Chunky Cheese and Vegetable Open Burger Loaded with an exciting combo of chunky cottage cheese cubes, crunchy and colourful veggies, and grated processed cheese, this open burger is further topped with mozzarella cheese and baked till the cheeses melts.
3. Open Chunky Vegetable Sandwich a dab of garlic mayonnaise takes this Open Chunky Vegetable Sandwich a notch higher with its luscious consistency and snazzy taste.
4. Burger Bun Open Pizza buns are loaded with a colourful combo of veggies, perked up with herbs and spices, topped with cheese and cooked in the microwave for nothing more than a minute!
Burgers for parties using burger buns
Let it be a kids party or an adults party, burgers are always all time favourite. Here are the recipes below which will make your parties a super hit.
1. Vegetable Burger Indian Style is a vegetarian burger made specially for the Indian vegetarian eater, keeping in mind what ingredients is locally available across India.
2. Cheese Garlic Buns pungent smell of garlic transforms into a really tantalising aroma when baked with cheese on bun or bread.
3. Moyettes centres of the buns are scooped out and the cup-shaped buns are then baked and filled with a yummy rajma filling.
4. Paneer and Corn Burger Paneer and corn go very well together in the patty, and the coriander and chillies give them a well-deserved pep-up.
Paneer and Corn Burger
Burgers for kids tiffin using burger buns
If kids want to see you kids happy face, here are burger recipe for kids which they would love to take it to school and share it with friends.
1. Aloo Tikki Burger a touch of Indian magic in their burgers and pizzas, because of the tongue-tickling taste and rich texture that they give.
2. Cheesy Stuffed Veggie Burger buttered burger bun is smeared with fiery chilli sauce and then packed with a whole lot of usual burger ingredients like coleslaw, tomato and onion slices.
3. Paneer and Green Peas Burger a succulent cutlet of paneer and coarsely crushed green peas gives an exciting twist to this crunchy, juicy, satiating burger.
Paneer and Green Peas Burger ( Tiffin Treats)
Healthy burgers using burger buns
Burgers can be healthy too. Nutritious filling in the burger is always a good idea. Here are the recipes which you can enjoy without a guilt.
1. Healthy Burger an exciting way to stay off high-fat junk foods! Loaded with veggies, this healthful delicacy is also as tasty as it looks, thanks to interesting flavourers like low-cal mayonnaise and green chilli paste.
Healthy Burger, Veg Burger, Burger with Whole Wheat Burger Buns
2. Whole Wheat Vegetable Burger Spicy cutlets made with broken wheat and vegetables are stuffed between nourishing, fibre-rich whole wheat buns
Whole Wheat Vegetable Burger
3. Nutritious Paneer Tikki Burger a hearty all-in-one fare. The paneer tikkis have been substituted with soya tikkis as the chemical “choline” in it helps to control diabetes and prevent nerve damage.
Nutritious Paneer Tikki Burger