Cheese Garlic Buns
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 112 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37714 times
The pungent smell of garlic transforms into a really tantalising aroma when baked with cheese on bun or bread. No wonder cheese garlic bun is such a popular accompaniment world over.
When you order a pizza at restaurants, often the option is to have cheese garlic bread. Here we show you to make homemade cheese garlic buns which are quick and easy to make.
These cheese garlic buns go well with Pizza in A Pan, Pizza Margherita and Nutritious Mini Pizza.
Savour it fresh off the oven with a cup of hot Soup like Quick Vegetable Broth, Italian Minestra and Healthy Tomato Soup .
See detailed step by step photos of Cheese Garlic Buns recipe below.
- To make the cheese garlic buns, first grate the cheese with a grater and keep aside.
- Slice each bun horizontally into 2 halves and keep aside.
- Crush the garlic cloves using a mortar pestle.
- Combine the butter, crushed garlic and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread equal portion of the mixture evenly on each bun halve using a butter knife.
- Place all the 4 buns on a baking tray and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the cheese garlic buns from the oven and serve immediately.
Cheese Garlic Buns Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Cheese Garlic Buns recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.