Cheese Garlic Bread, Baked Cheese Garlic Toast
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 75% LIKED IT
3 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22063 times
Cheese Garlic Bread is one of the best breads to serve with soups and starters .
It has the vibrant flavour of garlic, a pampering buttery taste and of course, an excitingly cheesy mouth-feel too.
A dash of red chilli flakes gives it a nice flavour, making it worthy of munching independently with or without a bowl of soup.
You can also try other party recipes like the Paneer, Potato and Corn Toast and Potatoes in Harissa Sauce .
- Combine the soft butter and garlic in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface, spread a little of the prepared butter-garlic spread on each bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese and a little of the chilli flakes evenly over each buttered-garlic bread slice.
- Arrange them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes.
- Cut each baked cheese garlic bread diagonally into 2.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per bread
|Vitamin A||216.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.