Baked Brioche Blueberry French Toast
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4616 times
Succulent blueberries stowed away between layers of milky French bread,the Baked Brioche Blueberry French Toast is an experience worth cherishing!
Brioche is a special type of French bread, which has the rich taste of milk and eggs. This also gives it an irresistible melt-in-the-mouth texture.
When toasted, the flavour of Brioche only gets richer, complemented beautifully by the tangy sweetness of blueberries.
These toasts are amazing to have for breakfast as they are quite filling. Just make sure you serve them immediately.
Try other egg-based breakfast options Hard Boiled Eggs and Fried Egg, Perfect Fried Egg Recipe .
- Combine the eggs, milk, powdered sugar and cinnamon powder in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Dip 1 slice of the brioche bread at a time into the prepared egg mixture and arrange them in a greased baking dish slightly overlapping each other and pour the remaining egg mixture over the brioche slices.
- Sprinkle the blueberries, evenly over it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar evenly over it and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.