tricolour sandwich recipe | Indian tricolour sandwich | carrot paneer double layered sandwich |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 917 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 251646 times
tricolour sandwich recipe | Indian tricolour sandwich | carrot paneer double layered sandwich | with 13 amazing images.
Our Indian flag colours is brought out in Indian tricolour sandwich recipe, indeed an inspiring one, and kids and elders alike love the combination of energising colours on it. Why not bring those colours into a tricolour sandwich recipe, to create the Independence day spirit in your taste-buds.
We have got a unique recipe for you which is tricolour sandwich. Although both cabbage and paneer are bland ingredients, the hints of green chillies and coriander lace it with an enticing flavour, and the overall effect is rather pleasing to the palate. Carrot and paneer layered tricolour sandwich is kid friendly and is also a healthy way of including carrots and paneer to your childs meal.
The method of making tricolour sandwich is quite easy and quick, you can also make it when you have guests coming over suddenly.
I usually make tricolour sandwich for evening snack and we usually enjoy it with a cup of hot piping tea. Whenever my kids create a fuss about having their food I make this and serve tricolour sandwich with a hot bowl of soup which makes the meal filling and healthy. I also pack this and take it to work and also give it to my kids as a tiffin treat. We often used multigrain bread to make the Indian tricolour sandwich healthier.
Nothing is extraordinary about the ingredients, but the outcome is supremely fabulous when all the ingredients come together. The home made soft cottage cheese, aromatic mint chutney, carrot and mayonnaise manifests as a heavenly combo.
Serve tricolor sandwich recipe with tomato ketchup or green chutney!!
Enjoy tricolour sandwich recipe | Indian tricolour sandwich | carrot paneer double layered sandwich | with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make tricolour sandwich, grate the carrot with the help of a grater. Keep aside.
- Butter the bread slices and keep aside.
- For the green layer, mix the mint chutney, paneer and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- For the orange layer, mix the carrot, mayonnaise and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place the buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread the green mixture on top and spread it evenly.
- Place another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards and spread the orange mixture over it and spread it evenly.
- Put the third bread slice on top with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make one more tricolour sandwich.
- Cut each tricolour sandwich into 2 pieces and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Tricolour Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.