by Tarla Dalal
Added to 380 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51403 times
The delightful flavours of cheese, garlic, celery and spring onions combine to make the spread for these sandwiches. This spread is equally good for dainty tea sandwiches or for hearty full-sized sandwiches, too.
- Apply a generous layer of the spread on the bread slices.
- Place a large lettuce leaf on a slice of bread.
- Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Sandwich with another slice of bread.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.