• It tastes delicious either plain or with toppings of your choice - cottage cheese, steamed vegetables, spices, cheese dips, mayonnaise or jam.
• Some people enjoy salted biscuits along with tea or coffee.
How to store salted biscuit
• Once opened, store it in airtight container at room temperature.
• Avoid air or moisture exposure as it might lose its crispiness and could become sticky too.
• Once opened, it will stay good for 2 to 3 weeks
Health benefits of salted biscuit
• Salted biscuits are high in refined carb sugars and salt, which means they can cause a rapid rise in blood-pressure levels.
• Moderate intake is fine but excess will harm.
• Obese and hypertensive people should avoid these biscuits. Also, people having water retention should be alert when consuming salted biscuits.