Creamy Mushroom Buns
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 153 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31571 times
A colourful and flavourful combo of mushrooms, spinach and cheese is stuffed into soft buns, to make a satiating snack! The stuffing for the Creamy Mushroom Buns uses an assortment of ingredients like green chillies, garlic and oregano to impart an irresistible flavour and aroma, while milk and soaked bread help to hold the mixture together. You will love the interplay of textures in this amazing snack, which can be prepared easily in the microwave. You could prepare the same with small buns to serve as a starter at parties.
- Cut each burger buns into 2 and scoop out the center.
- Soak the scooped bread in milk and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, onions, garlic and green chillies in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring once in between.
- Add the spinach, milk, cheese, soaked bread, oregano and salt, mix well and microwave on high for another minute.
- Fill in the scooped bread cavity with the above mixture, top with a slice of cheese and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per bun
|Vitamin A||980.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||21.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.