Chunky Cheese and Vegetable Open Burger
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 402 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90336 times
This Chunky Cheese and Vegetable Open Burger has cheese in, out and all through! Loaded with an exciting combo of chunky cottage cheese cubes, crunchy and colourful veggies, and grated processed cheese, this open burger is further topped with mozzarella cheese and baked till the cheeses melt and fuse with the rest of the ingredients. Garnished with a sprig of parsley, this snack becomes too good to resist!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn, green peas, coloured capsicum and carrot and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped paneer, spring onion greens, parsley, milk, processed cheese and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each burger horizontally into 2 equal halves.
- Apply a little butter on all the bun halves and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the baked bun halves on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing up.
- Spread a portion of the prepared chunky vegetable spread over each bun halve.
- Finally top each burger with ½ tbsp of mozzarella cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes, till the cheese melts.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per open burger
|Vitamin A||507.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||26.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.