Tasty Pav Bhaji Burgers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 207 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21306 times
Spicy bhaji made of potatoes, tomatoes, peas and onions is filled in between burger buns, and topped with onion rings and baked until they are warm. Tastes delicious with a cup of hot tea!
- You can take green peas, cauliflower, carrots as mixed vegetables.
- Divide the buns into two parts horizontally.
- Brush them with butter and bake in a hot oven at 150 degree C (300 degree F) for few minutes.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion and garlic for 1/2 minute.
- Add the capsicums, tomato, chilli powder and pav bhaji masala and fry for at least 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and the vegetables, coriander, lemon juice and salt and cook for 2 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, sprinkle a little water.
- Spread some pav bhaji mixture on the bottom portion of a burger, place some onion rings on top and cover it with the remaining top of the bun. Repeat with the remaining mixture and burgers.
- Brush with butter and bake in a hot oven at 150 degree C (300 degree F) for few minutes.
- Serve hot in folded napkins.
Nutrient values per burger
|Vitamin A||606 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||17.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.