Nutritious Paneer Tikki Burger
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20866 times
Shallow fried paneer tikkis make this a low-fat, healthy version of the fat-laden burger.
- Heat the milk in a pan, add the cheese slices to it and cook on a slow flame till the cheese melts.
- Remove from the fire and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a round and flatten slightly to make tikkis.
- Cook them on a non-stick pan using a little oil till both sides are golden brown. Keep aside.
- Horizontally slice each bun into two and toast lightly in a pre-heated oven or on a
- Apply a little cheese sauce and some tomato ketchup on both the halves of the bun.
- On one half of the bun arrange 2 lettuce leaves, a tikki, an onion slice, 2 cucumber slices and 2 tomato slices.
- Sprinkle a little salt and cover with the other half of the bun.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more burgers.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per burger
|Protein|| 9.8 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 35.6 gm|
|Energy|| 244 cal|
|Folic acid|| 26.7 mcg|
|Fat|| 6.8 gm|
|Iron|| 3.4 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.