Veg Low Calorie Healthy Indian Snacks | Low Calorie Snack Recipes |
Veg Low Calorie Healthy Indian Snacks | Low Calorie Snack Recipes | is great option for weight watchers and leads to a healthy life style. It's critical to have snacks through the day and they should be lots of options for Veg Low cal healthy snacks.
We present a stunning variety of options for low calorie Indian snacks from steamed Indian low calorie snacks, Crispy Indian low calorie snacks, Low calorie tikki’s to baked Indian low cal snacks.
Methi Thalipeeth, Maharashtrian Breakfast
Steamed Indian low calorie snacks
Lot of super recipes under these category, never thought steamed snacks could be so so good and satisfying to the palate.
1. Dal Pandoli snack cooked in a unique style using a double boiler. Chola dal reinforces this recipe with nutrients like protein , calcium , iron and folic acid.
2. Cabbage Jowar Muthias steamed dumplings that can be made with 2 or 3 kinds of flour combinations and can be flavoured with different vegetables like methi, mooli
Cabbage Jowar Muthias
3. Moong Dal Dahi Vada a non-fried version of none other than one of the most popular chaats.
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
4. Chola Dal Dhokla quick and easy steamed dal dhokla gives you a burst of nutrients – fibre, vitamin A and proteins .
Chola Dal Dhokla
5. Mooli Dumplings wholesome snack appeals to all our good senses! We have used the technique of steaming instead of frying to make this a low-calorie evening snack.
Mooli Dumplings, Healthy Radish Dumplings
6. Kothimbir Vadi Popular Maharashtrian snack made healthier. It is usually considered to be a fried snack, but I tried making them without using any oil.
Kothimbir Vadi, Zero Oil Maharashtrian Kothimbir Vadi Recipe
Crispy Indian low calorie snacks
Who does not love crispy snacks in the evenings specially. Here we have come up with healthy snacks which you can enjoy anytime.
1. Til Jowar Puri an iron-rich snack ideal for anytime and anywhere munching. Enough amounts of iron in the body ensures no weakness and tiredness.
Til Jowar Puri, Sesame Seeds and White Millets Cracker
2. Whole Wheat Methi Khakhra are a rich source of complex carbohydrates, protein and fibre. The sesame adds to the calcium quotient of this yummy methi khakhra while methi gives iron to build your haemoglobin stores.
Whole Wheat Methi Khakhra
3. Crunchy Cumin Seeds Cracker crispy, low fat munchies are made with oats, maize flour and whole-wheat flour instead of refined maida.
Crunchy Cumin Seeds Cracker
4. Masala Khakhra these khakhras can be cooked using ghee or dry roasted to make fat-free or low calorie khakras.
5. Thattai traditional Thattai is made with a dough of roasted rice flour, a dash of urad flour and a couple of flavourful seasonings. The dough is usually shaped into flat roundels and deep-fried.
Thattai Recipe, Baked Thattai, Jar Snack
6. Khakhra with Sprouted Moong crunchy and tangy combination of khakhra and sprouted moong is healthy, tasty and filling! Goes great for morning breakfast.
Khakhra with Sprouted Moong
Baked Indian low cal snacks
Perfect baked snack for all the food lovers. All these snacks can be made and stored in an air-tight container. And enjoy it whenever you feel like.
1. Whole Wheat Cornflake Cookies Extremely simple and nourishing - all the three ingredients i.e. corn flakes, whole wheat flour used in these rolls are rich in fibre and corn flakes also contribute to its iron content.
Whole Wheat Cornflake Cookies, Eggless
2. Oats Nimki a crunchy, diamond-shaped savoury Bengali snack. It is characterised by its crispness and appetizing flavour of cumin and pepper.
Oats Nimki, Low Salt Recipe
3. Baked Masala Sev besan dough is perked up with tomato pulp and tongue-tickling spice powders, but the excitement just begins there.
Baked Masala Sev
4. Whole Wheat Vegetable Tartlets scrumptious snack of whole wheat tartlets packed with assorted veggies. The stuffing is held together by a unique white sauce that is thickened with whole wheat flour and low-cal milk.
Whole Wheat Vegetable Tartlets
Low calorie tikki’s
Tikkis are all time favourite for all, especially when they are low calorie, you just love it and have it without having the guilt.
1. Suran Chana Dal Tikkis feature flavourful yam bound together by an aromatic powder of freshly roasted chana dal.
Suran Chana Dal Tikkis
2. Corn Methi Kebab a perfect and easy party starter or a evening snack recipe? We have a recipe that can seal the deal.
Corn Methi Kebab, Corn Methi Tikki
3. Moong Dal and Paneer Tikki marvellous mix of moong dal and paneer with ragi flour and spices lends itself to the preparation of tasty, protein-packed kebabs.
Moong Dal and Paneer Tikki (low Calorie Snack)
4. Broccoli and Paneer Tikki a simple yet innovative snack that’ll brace the tummy for an exciting meal!
Broccoli and Paneer Tikki ( Healthy Starter)
5. Mint and Masoor Tikkis Serve these protein, calcium and iron rich tikkis as a starter or as a snack during the day.
Mint and Masoor Tikkis
6. Mixed Sprouts and Chana Dal Tikki considered to be high in protein, but addition of Paneer improves the quality of the protein.
Mixed Sprouts and Chana Dal Tikki
Low Calorie South Indian Snacks
We all love South Indian food. Our favourite Veg Low Cal Snacks are Dosas like healthy Soya Dosa to Whole Wheat Dosa to non fried Moong Dal Dahi Vadas.
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
For evening snacks you can have Buckwheat pancakes to Chana Dal Pancakes. Remember that Buckwheat is a super food.
Buckwheat Pancakes, Kuttu Pancake Diabetic Snacks
Enjoy our Veg Low Calorie Healthy Indian Snacks | Low Calorie Snack Recipes | and other low calorie Indian recipe articles below.
Low Calorie Drinks (26 recipes)
Low Calorie International Recipes (20 recipes)
Low Calorie Lunch, Indian (40 recipes)
Low Calorie Quick Recipes (43 recipes)
Low Calorie Rice / Pulao / Khichdi / Biryani (25 recipes)
Low Calorie Rotis Parathas (39 recipes)
Low Calorie Salads & Raitas (61 recipes)
Low Calorie Snacks & Starters (105 recipes)
Low Calorie Soups (40 recipes)
Low Calorie Subzis (41 recipes)
Low Calorie Sweets, Desserts (38 recipes)