Paneer Capsicum Stir-fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50793 times
Paneer capsicum stir-fry, a great combination of paneer and capsicum stir fried with other vegetables and Indian herbs to give that special taste. Worth a try !
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, chilli paste and coriander seeds and sauté on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and ginger and sauté again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the kasuri methi and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Finally, add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.