Oriental Stir Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 195 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20309 times
Chinese cooking is renowned for stir-frying. A method which seals in the nutrients and flavours of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil and fry the red chillies and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and bean sprouts and celery and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, baby corn and broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and soya sauce.
- Serve hot. Alternatively, serve with steamed rice.
- Goodness Guide :
- Use any combination of garden-fresh vegetables in this recipe.
- Moong beans are very easy to digest as they contain very few chemicals which inhibit protein digesting systems.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.