264 orange juice recipes | Indian recipes using orange juice |
orange juice recipes | Indian recipes using orange juice | see Indian desserts using orange juice, Cakes using orange juice, Snack recipes using orange juice , Orange juice using salads and Indian beverages using orange juice.
Indian desserts using orange juice
You want to give citrus taste to your desserts, here are few recipes, which will give you amazing flavour of orange in every bite.
1. Fruit Sandesh a rich sandesh topped with homemade orange sauce and an assortment of fruits, this dessert is a medley of all your favourite things.
2. Stuffed Apple Crepes topped with Orange Sauce Perfectly cooked Crepes are stuffed with a succulent cinnamon-flavoured apple filling.
Stuffed Apple Crepes Topped with Orange Sauce
3. Fruit and Ice-Cream Sizzler served with brandy marinated fruits that are served with vanilla ice-cream. Add a dollop of chocolate sauce if you like.
Fruit and Ice-Cream Sizzler
4. Baked and Stewed Bananas a flavouring of snazzy citrusy ingredients, this is a treat beyond the realm of reality.
Baked and Stewed Bananas
Cakes using orange juice
Flavour the cake with orange juice and make interesting recipes. Below are the recipes to follow and make some interesting cakes.
1. Orange Cake pleasant hue and fresh citrusy aroma of this Orange Cake are sure to attract you! And when you do bite into a slice, the outcome will be even better than what you expected.
Orange Cake, Eggless Orange Slice Cake
2. Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf an attractive snack, which your kids will fall head-over-heels in love with! Spongy and tasty, this Eggless Orange Tutti Frutti Loaf is resplendent with the tanginess of orange and the appeal of tutti frutti.
Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf
3. Strawberry Praline Cake a heavenly treat of orange-tinged Nice biscuits coated with whipped cream and layered with juicy fresh strawberries and a crunchy powder of mixed nuts chikki.
Strawberry Praline Cake
Snack recipes using orange juice
This is so interesting, amazing recipes using orange juice, makes these recipes very tasty for evening snacks.
1. Crepes Suzette a gourmet touch to your meal. Here, buttery pancakes are stuffed with a tangy orange filling, which is made of orange juice and rind flavoured mildly with brandy.
Crepes Suzette, Butter Flavoured Orange Pancakes
2. Fruity Vegetable Salad interesting and colourful salad made from fibre rich ingredients like apple, cauliflower and dates further well complemented with an orange dressing.
Fruity Vegetable Salad ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
3. Fruity Pani Puri this unique pani puri recipes combines the zesty taste of fruits with the peppy taste of pani puri.
Fruity Pani Puri
Orange juice using salads
Salads , quick recipes with orange juice. Try the recipes with loads of variation and enjoy them for lunch , dinner or for snacks.
1. Mushroom, Broccoli, Baby Corn and Zucchini Salad with Honey Orange Dressing unique salad features a selection of exotic ingredients, which are semi-cooked with onions and garlic and dressed in a tangy, herby and sweet dressing of honey and orange juice.
Mushroom, Broccoli, Baby Corn and Zucchini Salad with Honey Orange Dressing
2. Orange, Grapefruit and Mint Salad a wonderful ingredient, with its unique, inimitable taste and beautiful pinkish hue. The flavour of grapefruit is very rare as it combines tanginess, tartness and a mild sweetness, which is sure to tickle your taste buds!
Orange, Grapefruit and Mint Salad
3. Carrot and Cabbage Salad in Orange Dressing Crunchy veggies in fruity dressings is the latest fad rocking the salad world!.
Carrot and Cabbage Salad in Orange Dressing
4. Red Cabbage, Radish and Carrots In A Honey Dressing orange and lemon dressing adds a cooling and refreshing flavour which also increases the vitamin c content of the salad.
Red Cabbage, Radish and Carrots In A Honey Dressing
5. Pear, Apple and Date Salad with Orange Dressing a good source of iron, vitamin c, calcium and carbohydrate which is the source of instant energy. It will perk you up almost instantly.
Pear, Apple and Date Salad with Orange Dressing
Indian beverages using orange juice
Amazing citric drink, combines well with any other drink. Try these summer coolers, which will be enjoyed by all your family members and friends.
1. Watermelon and Orange Juice watermelons are always a good addition to fruit juices. Add some readymade or fresh orange juice to create a refreshing and colourful concoction.
Watermelon and Orange Juice
2. Fruit Punch features a delightful blend of colours and flavours. The heady aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses, making it a worthy drink to prepare even on a normal day.
3. All Rounder, Orange Pineapple and Lemonade Drink this delightful drink is thoroughly refreshing with the tangy notes of orange juice and lemonade, with the tropical touch of pineapples.
All Rounder, Orange Pineapple and Lemonade Drink
4. Fruity Iced Tea awake your senses – and when it is perked up with some tangy orange juice and a few sprigs of mint, it gets even more invigorating!
Fruity Iced Tea