by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7477 times
Pancakes are very versatile foods – they can be had for breakfast, as a snack or even as a dessert depending on how you serve them. Here, these delicious butter-cooked orange-flavoured pancakes are folded into triangles and topped with vanilla ice-cream. You could make the Orange Pancakes more special by adding garnishes of your choice – perhaps a few sprigs of mint, orange segments, nuts or honey too.
- Combine all the ingredients along with approx. ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a 100 mm. (4") diameter non-stick pan using a little butter, pour ¼ cup of the batter on it and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Cook the pancake on each side for 30 seconds approximately using a little butter.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Place each pancake on a serving plate, fold into a triangle and place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on each pancake.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.