Fruit and Ice-Cream Sizzler
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 160 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19245 times
Barbequed buttery bananas, served with brandy marinated fruits that are served with vanilla ice-cream. Add a dollop of chocolate sauce if you like.
- Cut the bananas lengthwise and keep aside.
- Combine the brown sugar and butter and apply it generously over the bananas. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and keep aside for about one hour.
- Heat 2 sizzler plates till they are red hot and place them on their respective wooden trays.
- Place one banana piece on each side of a hot sizzler plate. Allow the pieces to char slightly.
- Turn the banana pieces so as to grill the other side as well.
- Pour half the portion of the marinated fruits in the centre of the plate and stir with a spoon so that the fruits sizzle a bit and the cornflour in the sauce cooks.
- Serve immediately topped with scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make one more sizzler.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.