Fruit Sandesh ( Calcium)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35005 times
The Fruit Sandesh is sure to send perky signals of delight to your brain! A rich sandesh topped with homemade orange sauce and an assortment of fruits, this dessert is a medley of all your favourite things. The presentation is so exciting that everybody, including kids, will surely give it a try – and fall head over heels in love with it too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Spread the sandesh evenly in a 100 mm. (4") diameter serving flat plate and chill for atleast 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small deep pan, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Cool completely. Keep aside.
- Pour the prepared orange sauce over the sandesh and finally top it with some mixed fruits.
- Cut the sandesh into wedges or squares.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.