by Tarla Dalal
Added to 529 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 118613 times
When you go to a restaurant and wish to order a dish that everyone will like, Kadai Paneer is one of the first options that is voted for!
This all-time favourite paneer dish is so popular because of the rich texture and intense flavour of the gravy, which results from the interplay of ingredients like tomato puree and fresh cream with veggies like onion and capsicum, not to forget a whole lot of spice powders including garam masala and dried fenugreek leaves.
This gravy gives the paneer a beautiful base to rest on and show off its succulent texture. Enjoy the Kadai Paneer hot, with a garnish of fresh coriander!
Baby Corn Masala , Baingan Bhurta , Bhojpuri Aloo , Dahiwale Simla Mirch and Kadhai Khumbh Subzi are a few other subzis you can cook in a microwave.
- Combine the oil, onions, garlic and ginger in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and kasuri methi, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato purée, capsicum and 1/4 cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, fresh cream, sugar, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.