Kadhai Khumbh Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 289 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37128 times
Quick and easy though this Kadhai Khumbh Subzi is, it offers 100% satisfaction, with its peppy flavour and delightful texture. A quick-fix tomato pulp, aromatic spice powders, pastes and onions are an exciting team, which turns the mushrooms into a memorable treat.
The addition of fresh cream and dried fenugreek leaves are special touches that enhance the flavour and mouth-feel remarkably. You are sure to thoroughly enjoy this flavourful subzi, served hot and fresh off the Microwave oven.
- Place the tomato in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly, peel and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, onions and ginger-garlic paste in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato pulp, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients, mix well and microwave on high for 5 minutes, while stirring twice in between.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.