Baby Corn Masala
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66048 times
Baby corn, sliced onions and capsicum literally play together in this attractive, mouth-watering and crunchy dry subzi. Using coloured capsicums greatly enhances the visual appeal of this dish.
- Combine the oil and carom seeds in a deep microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn, capsicums and 2 tablespoon water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, cardamom powder, tomatoes and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 3 more minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||135 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||23.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.