paneer and corn quesadilla recipe | Mexican paneer and corn quesadilla | paneer quesadilla |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 235 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 151991 times
paneer and corn quesadilla recipe | Mexican paneer and corn quesadilla | paneer quesadilla | with 35 amazing images.
One-dish meals are a great hit in this busy era, whether for kids or adults, whether to pack in a box or have at home. Mexican paneer and corn quesadilla is a great choice in this category. Learn how to make paneer and corn quesadilla recipe | Mexican paneer and corn quesadilla | paneer quesadilla |
Quesadilla is basically a Mexican dish, stuffed with different fillings. Though paneer quesadilla is not an authentic Mexican version, it is just a fusion recipe. In this recipe, I used paneer, cheese, fresh veggies and sweet corn in this recipe.
This power-packed paneer quesadilla gets its protein not just from paneer and mozzarella cheese, but also from the unique combination of soya and wheat flours in the dough. Enjoy these paneer quesadilla fresh off the tava for best taste and texture.
Tips to make paneer and corn quesadilla: 1. Instead of chopped green chillies you can use red chili flakes in the stuffing. 2. You can also use leftover rotis to make this recipe. 3. You can make the paneer cubes instead of grating it for the pleasant mouthfeel.
Enjoy paneer and corn quesadilla recipe | Mexican paneer and corn quesadilla | paneer quesadilla | with detailed step by step photos.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using ½ cup water.
- Grease the dough well using oil. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- To make to make paneer and corn quesadilla, roll a portion into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place the rolled roti on hot tava, flip the side and spread one portion of the stuffing on half of the roti and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each quesadilla, using ½ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 4 more quesadillas.
- Serve paneer and corn quesadilla immediately.
Paneer and Corn Quesadilla recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per quesadilla
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.