by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4015 times
Let’s give the classic North Indian sweet a chocolaty touch!
The Chocolate Sheera is an awesome creation that combines the rich flavour and texture of sheera with the intensely captivating taste of dark chocolate.
This luxuriant melt-in-the-mouth treat is unusual, and sure to be loved by kids as well as adults. Try other sweet treats like the Chocolate Pancakes with Whipped Cream and Nuts or Chocolate Mug Cake.
- Combine the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and ½ cup of water in a sauce pan, mix very well using a whisk and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the dark chocolate and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the semolina, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture, mix well using a whisk and cook a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the almonds and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.