Jowar Banana Sheera ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
ज्वार बनाना शीरा
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Jowar Banana Sheera ( Gluten Free Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19879 times
Jowar flour substitutes for wheat flour and rava in this satiating sheera. Bananas add extra flavour, compensating for the bland taste of the jowar flour. Eat the sheera immediately to prevent it from turning lumpy. Make this recipe as much as possible close to the serving time.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the jowar flour to it and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till it turns light brown in colour.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously using a whisk so that no lumps remain.
- Add ½ cup of water and jaggery, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the banana and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Jowar Banana Sheera (Gluten Free Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.