200 Children's Day Recipes | Indian Veg Children's Day Recipes |
Children's Day Recipes | Indian Veg Children's Day Recipes |
Indian party snacks for children's day
All recipes below are kids favourite and always a hit at the party.
1. Pinwheel Sandwiches sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties .
2. Baked Vada Pav lovely dish appeal to both camps – the sandwich lovers and the vada pav fans!
Baked Vada Pav / How To Make Baked Vada Pav
3. Grilled Veg Pizza Sandwich unbounded excitement of digging into a pizza, now in a handy sandwich form!
4. Veggie Burger most common burgers around, but let me tell you upfront that this recipe is not a run-of-the-mill one! It is a wonderful Indo-western combo.
5. Uttapam Pizza so tasty that your kids will want you to make this every time you make dosa batter.
6. Cheesy Maggi Rolls cheesy mixture of cooked Maggi, cheese slice and crunchy veggies is packed inside readily available samosa patties and deep-fried till perfectly golden in colour.
Cheesy Maggi Rolls
Cookies, biscuits and ice creams for children’s day
Munching on sweets are their favourite job, few awesome cookies and biscuit recipe for kids celebration.
1. Hyderabadi Osmania one of the most famous treats in that region. A must-buy item on the shopping list of every visitor.
Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit, Saffron Flavoured Biscuits
2. Atta Biscuits resplendent with the aroma of ghee and the magic of Indian spices like nutmeg and cardamom.
Atta Biscuits, Eggless Whole Wheat Biscuit
3. Basic Vanilla Ice-cream excellent base for most desserts because of its mellow flavour, which highlights the other ingredients.
4. Bourbon Biscuits crispy treats that are packed with lusciously creamy and buttery chocolate icing! We all have our favourite brands and hunt the store-shelves for it. But today, allow us to share a secret with you.
5. Jam Biscuits mouth buttery biscuits made of a unique blend of plain flour and cornflour are sandwiched with tongue-tickling raspberry jam to make everybody’s favourite Jam Biscuits.
6. Chocolate Ice Cream lingering taste of dark chocolate laced with hints of vanilla is truly memorable, and will remain in your palate for long after the bowl is empty!
Chocolate Ice- Cream
Cakes and cupcakes for children’s day
Without cakes no party starts and end. Lovely cake option below are all from scratch. Sure shot the kids are going to love it.
1. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Craving for something sweet and extremely luscious? We have a perfect Indian style dark chocolate mug cake that can be made under 5 minutes and also contains no egg.
Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake, Microwave Mug Cake
2. Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake chewy feel and deeply chocolaty taste, always holds a special place in the minds of kids—and elders too.
Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake
3. Chocolate Mousse Cake a dessert for those times when you feel like you have earned a treat, because it is quite a rich piece loaded with whipped cream and chocolate!
Chocolate Mousse Cake, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
4. Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake a fool-proof recipe for Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake that tastes awesome yet so easy to make, and using just common ingredients.
5. Chocolate Truffle Cake a richly flavoured chocolate sponge with a hint of coffee flavour.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Drinks for children’s day celebration
Something to drink for the kids. Chilled drinks which keeps them full for the evening. Try these drinks for the party and sure hit it is .
1. Pink Lemonade a perfect blend of soothing rose syrup and peppy lemon juice, with mint leaves for added zing.
2. Lychee and Melon Ball Drink Lychee squash, soda and strawberry syrup come together with lots of ice to give your palate a treat that combines all-time favourite flavours.
3. Banana Yoghurt Milkshake energize every inch of your body! The ever-popular flavour of banana gets all the more exciting when combined with fresh curds, sweet nutmeg and vanilla.
4. Oreo Milkshake ideal sweet treat, loved by kids all over as well as adults. It is one of my favourite milkshakes and can be prepared in minutes.
5. All Rounder delightful drink is thoroughly refreshing with the tangy notes of orange juice and lemonade, with the tropical touch of pineapples.
All Rounder, Orange Pineapple and Lemonade Drink