microwave rava sheera | suji halwa in microwave | suji sheera microwave recipe |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 433 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51588 times
microwave rava sheera | suji halwa in microwave | suji sheera microwave recipe | with 18 amazing images.
One of the most popular Indian sweets, the rava sheera, can be prepared very easily using the Microwave oven. Learn how to make microwave rava sheera | suji halwa in microwave | suji sheera microwave recipe |
While the classic version might take a long time, this suji halwa in microwave will be ready in around 17 minutes – ready to surprise a sudden guest or to offer to God after puja.
Moreover, ingredients used here, such as semolina, milk and sugar are available readily in most homes, as also cardamom and almonds, which are used to flavour and garnish this suji sheera. If you do not have almonds on hand, you can use any other available nuts of your choice to garnish to garnish the xxxxrava sheera.
You can also try other popular sheera recipes like kaju kopra sheera, Walnut sheera and pineapple sheera.
Tips to make microwave sheera: 1. If you wish you can also add saffron in the sheera. 2. You can also add raisins or cashews. 3. Keep stirring the sheera in between so that it doesn’t burn.
Enjoy microwave rava sheera | suji halwa in microwave | suji sheera microwave recipe | with detailed step by step images.
- To make rava sheera, combine the milk, sugar and 1½ cups of water in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes, while stirring once in between after 2½ minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the ghee in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the semolina, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until the semolina is light pink in colour, while stirring once in between after 2 minutes.
- Add the milk-sugar mixture to it, mix well and microwave on high for 7 more minutes, while stirring twice in between after every 2½ minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve the rava sheera hot garnished with almond slivers.
Rava Sheera , How To Cook Semolina Sheera ( Microwave Recipe) recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.