Baby Corn and Soya Stir-fry
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 103439 times
- Soak the soya nuggets in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and squeeze out all the water.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic, spring onion whites and capsicum and sauté over high flame till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the soya nuggets and baby corn and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, chilli sauce, sugar and salt and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens and cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||219.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||40.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.7 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.