Mongolian Stir Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 165 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 110724 times
An oriental delight that tickles your taste buds with soy sauce, tomato ketchup, ginger, sesame, and all the works, the Mongolian Stir Fry stands apart from others in the apt use of colourful veggies. Ranging from red cabbage to spinach leaves, from broccoli to baby corn, dotted with cubes of succulent paneer, this stir-fry features a splash of colours which invite you to dig in!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan and add the sesame seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli, baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum, red cabbage and spinach leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1352.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||40.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||30.8 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.