Nacho Stir- Fry ( Snacks Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 667 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48486 times
Let’s transform tortilla chips into a healthy snack, and quickly too! an assortment of veggies is swiftly stir-fried and mixed with baked beans and a homemade salsa of tomatoes, jalapenos and spring onions. The tortilla chips is arranged on a dish, loaded with this fabulously tasty topping, and garnished with fresh spring onions. If in a hurry, you can even buy some tomato salsa from the store to make it all the more faster.
- Heat the butter and sauté the onions till they are translucent.
- Add the capsicum and cabbage and sauté for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Add the baked beans and salsa and mix well. Cook for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Add the cheese, milk, salt and pepper and bring to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Place the tortilla chips in a large serving bowl and pour the prepared stir-fry over it. Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.
- Tortilla chips (corn chips) are easily available at provision stores. Buy the unflavoured variety, as they are sometimes flavoured with cheese, jalape
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.