44 thin pizza base recipes | Indian recipes using thin pizza base
thin pizza base recipes | Indian recipes using thin pizza base |
Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza with Roasted Vegetables
Indian style pizza’s using thin pizza base
These pizzas are always a hit anywhere. Below are interesting recipes to try. And all the recipes are from ready pizza base which is readily available in the market.
1. Indian Style Veg Pizza a colorful assortment of veggies gives this pizza an interesting crunch, while pizza sauce and a dash of spices and herbs give it an awesome flavor.
Indian Style Veg Pizza, Tava and Oven Veg Pizza
2. Baby Corn and Sweet Corn Pizza in A Pan unique pizza features a topping with two types of corn – baby corn and sweet corn. It can be made within minutes using a simple pan.
Baby Corn and Sweet Corn Pizza in A Pan
3. Mumbai Street Tava Pizza Recipe Street Pizza is also made very easily using a tava with readymade pizza bases, common veggies like tomatoes and onions, and snazzy sauces and chutneys.
Basic quick thin pizzas
Basic thin pizzas, quick recipes to try and treat your loved ones. Easy to follow recipes.
1. Thin Crust Pizza Base perfect for pizza lovers who prefer to taste more of the sauce, cheese and other toppings and don't want to be filled up too quickly.
Thin Crust Pizza Base
2. Quick Tomato Pizzas top up with capsicum, onions and lots of cheese and bake until the cheese is all molten and hot! bite into a slice of this pizza and enjoy!
Quick Tomato Pizzas
3. Tomato and Cheese Pizza quick and easy Pizza that you can put into the Oven minutes after you get back from office!
Exotic variation in thin pizza for parties
Below recipes are hit in parties, as they are not the regular pizza, you will enjoy. All the flavours are just different in each pizza and also has different sauces.
1. Caramelized Onion and Jalapeno Pizza peppy jalapeno, the mildly-sweet caramelized onions make a wonderful topping for cheesy pizzas.
Caramelized Onion and Jalapeno Pizza
2. Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza a wonderful value-add to pizzas because it has a very unique texture that is crisp, juicy and slightly buttery as well!
Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza
3. Pizza with Mushrooms, Garlic and Walnuts this recipe is of a delectable pizza topped with mushrooms, garlic and walnuts, flavoured with lots of fresh and dried herbs!
4. Herbed Pizza Strips are great to serve with soups, they are crispy, garlicky with a tint of spice…perfect in taste and presentation.
5. Bell pepper, Zucchini and Pesto Pizza thin crust pizza topped with pesto and a colourful combination of fresh vegetables, cheese and then baked to perfection.